Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mille-feuille cutlet with vegetable stir fry




What are you gonna eat tonight? I ate Port cutlet with vegetable stir fry and brown rice.

I tried a new recipe from Japanese TV because it looked easy and delicious.  I used frozen thin sliced pork. Paste mixture of beaten egg, flour, salt and pepper on the meat and coat with bread crumbs like this.



and cooked with 50cc of vegetable oil. The TV recipe says needs to cook only for 5 minutes but it took nearly 30 minutes! This is called mille-feuille cutlet. I guess thin layers looks like mille-feuille pie.



Nice. But I wonder it will be enough for 2 adults and 2 kids..

I thinly cut carrot, asparagus and garlic.


pour some stir fry sauce from Trader Joes.. Sour and sweet.

With yesterday's left over brown rice and hand made kimchee by Korean neighbor. It was a nice dinner again.

I am using PFOA Free Non-stick Stone Cookware



By the way, Valentine's day is coming soon. I make t-shirts and sold at Peace Wing Apparel



No comments: