Friday, February 7, 2014

Chicken and broccoli piccata recipe


Chicken and broccoli piccata recipe

Chicken breast 1.3 lbs - cut thin and put salt and pepper
broccoli - about 1 branch - lightly boiled

Sauce - Mix those ingredients
Eggs - 2
Flour - 4 table spoon
Miso - 1 table spoon
Dried Oregano or favorite herb - 1/2 tea spoon or more

1)Heat flying pan with 1 table spoon salad oil. sauté chicken lightly.
2)put broccoli and cooked checkin into the egg sauce.
3)After clean up flying pan, heat 1 table spoon of butter and put 2) into the pan. cook both sides until egg sauce is cooked.

-------------------------

I found this recipe from Japanese magazine called ""ESSE" Jan 2014.

Chicken breast tends to be dry. The magazine says this recipe doesn't let chicken dry up. In the U.S. people seem like prefer breast chicken than dark chicken. I guess in Asia it's opposite. I was looking for more recipe that cooks breast meat nicely and it was a success.

I have never made piccata but heard of it. I guess it's Italian recipe, but I guess this is Japanese version.

I am using PFOA Free Non-stick Stone Cookware. Search "teflon dangers" in google.



By the way, Valentine's day is coming soon. I make t-shirts and sold at Peace Wing Apparel



No comments: