I bought a dream


Long time ago while "Heian period" (between AD794 to AD1192) in Japan, a woman worked at the palace bought a lucky dream from her friend.
"I had such a nice dream last night."
"What was it like?"
"I saw a beautiful big full moon, and it mirrored on a lake."
A woman heard that story offered exchange that dream to a beautiful comb.

Later, the woman bought that moon dream got married to a very noble and rich guy and married happily ever after.

When I was about 13, I bought my brother's dream.
"Hey, I have a dream to sell you."
"What is it?"
I don't exactly remember his dream, that was an exciting dream. There were some famous politician in cast, and sounds fun.
I don't exactly remember what I gave for it, may be a knickknack.
I don't know if it was a lucky dream or not, so far, I don't know if I'm lucky or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Me, Peace Means Ordinary Days Continuing as Usual

Gemini New Moon, Venus and Jupiter, and Disclosure Day

Writing / Typing Japanese: Dotted letters and so on