Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Slow Cooker Season!

Working at night, kid's sports practice at night.. Busy parent's great helper, "Slow Cooker".

When I was little, I read Ramona's series and that appeared every now and then. Slow cooker isn't used very much in Japan, even though almost every household own a rice cooker.  Anyway,  I have been pretty busy because I started doing waitressing at night few nights a week and I have been using slow cooker quite often lately.

I made beef stew,

I forgot to get red wine so I used sake. beef taco meat,

pulled back pork,

baby back pork ribs,


shoulder pork ribs

etc..

One time, somehow the glass lid broke but I carefully removed the lid and no glass was in there (Thank god) since then, I'm using other stainless lid from other pot I have.

Even the cheap hard beef or pork will be tender and delicious!



No comments: