This worked for my ear popping

I introduced the product that helped my allergy in here.

This worked for my allergy

The same thing helped for my ear popping on the airplane.

I sometimes have terrible ear popping when the airplane is landing. I once or twice had a terrible headache and didn't have no idea where that was coming from at first. I saw other people were just excited to see houses or building below so I knew it wasn't poisonous gas or something. when I found out that was just an ear popping, I was shocked. My headache did went away as soon as the plane landed.

When I went to Japan recently and finally the plane was going to land, I hear babies on the plane starting to cry. I thought "Poor babies they might have going thru like I was" but my sympathy went away as soon as I was feeling bad ear popping.

I usually carry some homeopathy remedies in my bag so I tried some that might helped me, but it didn't. I remembered about this allergy spray so I tried. Surprisingly, my ear felt clear. I wish I knew about this spay years ago.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Me, Peace Means Ordinary Days Continuing as Usual

Gemini New Moon, Venus and Jupiter, and Disclosure Day

Writing / Typing Japanese: Dotted letters and so on