Friday, August 4, 2017

My gut is boiling with anger.

Harawata ga niekurikaeru. means My gut is boiling.

This is  a Japanese expression.

Harawata is intestine. There are so many expression to connect intestine and emotion. I read some articles about intestine health and mental health is closely connected.

My son's scooter (not a razor, pro scooter, its expensive) was stolen by the same elementary school boy. My son and his friend were inside a seven eleven and they noticed my son's scooter was taken by a boy and his older brother. They rushed outside and chased them but they lost them after the first left at the end of the block. My son cried so much and came home. I went with them to search for the boy and tried to find where they were, but no luck.

We came back home and called police. They'll look into the camera.

I hope my son's scooter is coming back soon.

No comments: